Thursday, October 2, 2008

Have you looked at the weather lately? Big storm moving in off the Pacific. Wind advisories for Friday. SNOW forecast for Saturday. Hmmm, that was the day we were going to leave. Can't really see camping in Ely with those conditions approaching. Change of plans? Most likely but not sure what they are yet. Still gonna go, however.

Jim has been here for the last couple of days helping me put up my new shed. We worked hard yesterday and then the wind started. Didn't finish it but we found a good (hopefully) place to stop and I have installed bracing to keep it up until the storm passes. All we can do now its wait and see.

More later as we figure out what we are going to do.....

No comments: